Milk Thistle is a member of the daisy (Compositae) family. It is indigenous to Europe and North America and grows in fields. Milk Thistle has large, purple flowers surrounded by a sharp array of thorns, hence its name, "thistle". The active components in Milk Thistle are flavonoids collectively called silymarin and the majority of Milk Thistle-related research has been conducted on this component.
Genceutic Naturals Organic Milk Thistle Dietary Supplement:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Greener & Cleaner
- Next Generation Nutraceuticals
- Made with Organic Milk Thistle
- Quality Assurance International
- Certified Organic
- Extracted from Non GMO Milk Thistle
- Free of Toxic Chemical Pesticides, Herbicides, Fungicides and synthetic Fertilizers
- Dietary Supplement
- Contains 60 capsules.